Discussion on Organophosphates - CDC
Time & Location
About the Event
The MAG MRC has a unique and highly limited opportunity for our team members to attend a lecture on Organophosphates / Fourth Generation Agents. This lecture will be of the highest level of learning and is limited to ONLY the first 20 (Twenty) persons that respond to this event invitation.
YOU MUST REGISTER BY 3PM ON MARCH 27. DO NOT DELAY.
VERY IMPORTANT - DO NOT RESPOND TO THE CDC WITHOUT FIRST FOLLOWING THESE REQUIREMENTS. IF YOU ARE NOT REGISTERED PROPERLY YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY. YOU MUST BE REGISTERED TO ATTEND.
FROM THE CDC
CDC SECURITY: Below is a list of the required information from CDC Physical Security which is due to me by e-mail no later than COB 27 March 2019. Visitor registration cutoff is a hard stop – COB 27 March.
· Name and DoB as it appears on their official government ID (driver’s license, US passport, etc.)
· US Citizenship/Dual Citizen:
o Place a “YES by their name if they are a U. S. Citizen. Non-US citizens are not allowed to attend
o Determine if the visitor is a dual citizen and, if so, state from which country
· CDC will notify you if anyone is barred from entering CDC. If that occurs (not expected), then no reason for denial will be provided.
What is not allowed at this conference either in the automobile and/or on their person:
· Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray, etc. on one’s person or in an automobile
· Wi-Fi electronics: cell phones, recording devices of any kind, smart watches, etc. in the building. Please leave all Wi-Fi electronics in your automobile.
· Cameras. Photographs are not allowed on campus. Leave cameras at home or in your automobile.
· Drinks containing alcohol in your automobile or on your person
· This meeting is closed to the press and other public information reporters (electronic, paper, etc.)
· Food and Drinks are not allowed in the GCC meeting rooms
All automobiles will be searched by the guards. CDC is protected by both armed guards and the U. S. Federal Protection Service (FPS) police. FPS enforces all Federal Laws governing the access and use of Federal property and buildings. Any weapons, explosives, drugs or other prohibited items found in a car will be confiscated and the owner will likely be charged by FPS as a Federal offense. Please have everyone check their automobile or truck prior to the 12th to remove any prohibited items. Visitors who are City, County, State or Federal Law Enforcement (LE) should not bring their weapons unless they are identified, have a letter from their chief on letterhead and provide those data to me by no later than COB 27 March 2019. I will submit an “armed request” form for them. If approved then they will have to identify themselves and provide the guards with their official LE credentials. FPS is very strict about this.
Entering the CDC Roybal Campus – See attached map below:
· Go to the CDC main entrance off Clifton Road (about the 1600 block).
· Enter CDC Parkway and stay to the right side as indicated by the yellow highlight on the map. The highlight illustrates your drive on campus, the parking deck, and Building 45 – the CDC Visitor’s Center.
· Guards at the front gate will inspect all automobiles and trucks. They may go through any bags etc. in the trunk or inside the car.
· After inspection, proceed to the Parking Deck that is adjacent to building 45. Park in any slot that is not reserved.
· Proceed to Building 45 – the CDC Visitor’s Center. There is an elevator on the upper floors. Present the guard at the front desk of Building 45 with an ID that includes your photo and DoB that is issued by the State or Federal government. The guard will issue approved visitors with a temporary name tag that must be displayed in plain sight above the waist.
· Then the guard will request you go through the scanner (like those at the airport) before proceeding to the open area of the CDC Visitor’s Center.
· If you are early, please feel free to walk through the museum. It is very well done and provides an excellent overview of CDC. I will be at the visitor’s center no later than 15:50 to escort everyone to the meeting room -- DLA Auditorium B19.
NOTE: While there is ample parking, it is recommended that as many people as possible carpool because 50 car searches may take as much as 45-60 minutes or more. Therefore it is recommended that you begin arriving no later than 13:15, to get through security, get your badge, etc. Once in the Visitor’s Center, please take time to enjoy the museum displays. But please, remember to be on the main floor no later than 15:45. We will all walk to the DLA GCC meeting room promptly at
- CDC EVENT TICKET$0$00$0